Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Beckoning All Tyberbites!

Tonight I will be unable to attend the gathering.

I have two great excuses.

1. I am going to work several hours on a side job that I am making side money on.

Then-

2. I am going to walk about 1/16 of a mile to my local bike shop (Bikes East) to watch the 16th Stage of this years tour. They are projecting on the wall of their maintenance and service shop! Yeah!

So I ask forgiveness. Not Permission!

But it is my hope that the community that occurs in the dank corners of Tremont and South Blvd will transcend the smell of greasy food and guinness. I love the conversation of the group whether its politics and art or photography and bikes.

I wish to see the community grow into something that can happen here as well!

1 comment:

Gaddy said...

Here Here!!! I suppose that is excusable. Side projects for money are cool, and walking is cool, and cycling is cool. I think you are safe. So what is this little side project?